House Clearance and Collection Service.
Our own van and men cover Tayside, Fife, Angus and Perthshire.
We can arrange to collect anything from a single item to the clearance of a complete house contents. This includes the removal of items to the saleroom and the disposal of unsaleable items.
Entering Items for Auction
Please use our valuation form for the assessment of items you wish to sell.
A time slot must be booked to deliver suitable items to the saleroom, please telephone 01382 833974 to arrange this. Consignments should have a value of £100 or more, unpacking charges may apply.
- Commission: 15% plus VAT.
- Internet Listing & Photograph Fee: £2.00 per lot sold and unsold plus VAT.
- Withdrawn Lots: £10.00 per lot plus VAT. Handling charges may also apply.
- Changes and Amendments to Lots: £10.00 per lot plus VAT.
- Electrical Items: By law all electrical items are subject to a safety check, which is charged at £5.00 per item plus VAT.
- Collection and House Clearance: £80.00 per hour plus VAT for a van and 2 men. This includes travel time, loading and unloading, packing and unpacking.
- Disposal of Unsaleable Items: Will be at our discretion and charged at local rates.
- Insurance: 1% for cover against, fire, burglary and water damage, but not against accidental damage.
Payment for goods sold is made by bank transfer aproximateley 3 weeks after all sales have been completed.
Please read our full Bidding and Selling Terms.